Saturday, February 27

Starting Over

Just prepping my fans.

Big changes are on the horizon for my blog.  Mr. B is researching an alternative for me.  I won't have limits on my pictures and will have a lot more capability.  My address, www.beckybray.me will be the same.  But the look will eventually be entirely different.  I am basically divorcing myself from blogger.  I will keep a link to it so that old entries can be referenced when need be.

Basically - - I'm going to have my own website.  I won't be limited to blogging.  Actually, I can have a couple of different blogs within my website.  It's gonna rock.  I love it that Mr. B is into this for me.  It's good research for him and I reap the rewards.  How awesome is that?

I am busy this weekend (and this week) getting ready for retreat, so my blogging will be minimal anyway.

Never to fear - - I will keep you posted on my goings on about my "big move."  I think you'll like it.  I know I will.

I'll see you in the interim.  But get ready - - I'll probably do a give-a-way when I do my big "unveiling."

So fun.

1 comment:

MaierHousehold said...

How exciting!!

Can't wait to see what ya'll (he) comes up with.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...