of a trophy wife
Sounds like fun, no pain and not pricey - I like it!
See - - perfection. For free. What an awesome world we live in.
I need you to teach me photoshop. We got our pics back from Q's photo session and she gave me the disks with the edited and unedited images...It is amazing what you can do! Q has had the worst cradle cap and the photographer took it all away.
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
3 comments:
Sounds like fun, no pain and not pricey - I like it!
See - - perfection. For free. What an awesome world we live in.
I need you to teach me photoshop. We got our pics back from Q's photo session and she gave me the disks with the edited and unedited images...It is amazing what you can do! Q has had the worst cradle cap and the photographer took it all away.
Post a Comment