Monday, February 22

Fighting my inner hoarder...

Have you ever seen the show Hoarders?  It scares the ever livin' out of me.  I have serious panic attacks when I'm in the midst of chaos.  I fight it like crazy.  In preparation for my retreat, I'm discovering that I am a scrapbook supply hoarder.  That ends.  Now.  What I don't want anymore is going to the school for the teachers to use if they want.  The un-usable is going in the trash.  I am cleaning this crap up.  So. Much. Crap.  I really need to re-think all of this.  I am freaking out here.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. but the stuff is SO cute! you may use it someday...LOL. I can get rid of scrap stuff. I try. I reorganize. And then I talk myself into keeping it. ugh. If you are successful, you can come here and do mine!!

MaierHousehold said...

That show cracks/freaks me out!

Anonymous said...

I am totally addicted to Hoarders! It's like a train wreck some weeks. You really want to look away but you just can't!

Amy

Kristina said...

Take a deep breath! I don't watch that show because that type of illness freaks me out. I don't understand it...it's so far from my comfort zone.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...