Wednesday, February 24

Wednesday.

I have a busy morning ahead of me.

My out of town Bestie's mom is in the hospital.  I'm going to go see her.  I hope by doing that, I can send a little cheer both ways.  Bestie really wants to be here but can't.  So - - today - - I am the daughter for her.  :D  I love you, S.  I'll take good care of her!

I'm missing the little's tour of the fairgrounds today.  I still have the stitches.  I don't get them out until next week.  Blah.  That means I'm still in "the boot."  I'm not about to wear that thing out to the nasty fairgrounds.  Even though my foot will be covered, it just icks me out.  Plus, I don't think I could do that kind of walking around.  I HATE missing it.  Cameron LOVES animals.  And I'm sure he'll be a hoot.  I think my dad is going to be out there with my little brother anyway, so he said he'd find Cam and take some pics of him.  Thanks, Dad!

I am still working on organizing my scrap stuff.  It's much better now.  Right now, I have the daunting task of going through paper and putting it away.  I have tons of stuff that was never sorted and put away.  That happens today. 

I'm also behind on my Bible Study.  Shocker, huh?  LOL.  I need to catch up.

I also think I'm going to try to scan a few more scrapbook pages and look into pub calls to see if there is a need for any that I have.  You know - - just chasing that dream of getting a page published.  It won't happen if I never submit anything.

Busy, busy, busy.  I better get after it.  I need to be ready to roll in forty minutes.  If I get up and get moving now, it's do-able.

Have a very blessed Wednesday.

Smooches!!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

You are awesome! I am in tears! Thank you so much for going and giving my momma hug for me today...it means the world. (more tears)

Even though I knew they found out her issue, I didn't sleep a wink last night...

Your friendship means the WORLD to me.

Love You Lots!

MaierHousehold said...

B--it's not even my mother and I am in tears!

What a BLESSING you are to Shawna and everyone else!!!

~becky said...

Awwwww. Thanks girls. I'd do it for my friends. Anytime.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...