Thursday, February 25

Cloud Nine

That's where I am right now.  And you're going to laugh when I tell you why.

First of all, Mr. B invited me to lunch.  You know how I feel about that.  We were driving back to his office when I mentioned going by the furniture store to look at recliners.  We've been looking at them for a long time and have never agreed on one.  We have planned on getting two - - we each want our own.  I told him I'd concede and get just one if that mean we could get one.  He said he'd rather be able to get two that matched while we could.  Lo and behold, we found one we both loved, agreed on the color and the price was just right.  It goes on sale this weekend AND we already have $200 in gift cards there.  So - - yes, yes, YES!  We are finally getting our matching recliners.  We have to order them, so it will be a while before they are in.  But that's okay with me.  I've waited this long, another two to four weeks is nothing.

I realize it makes us sound so geriatric.  Matching recliners.  I know.  Blah, blah, blah.  I am pumped though.  Pumped.  My own chair to read in, watch t.v. in and even a place to sleep when Mr. B snores or my acid reflux gets the better of me.  It's good to be us.

*smile*

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

You crack me up!

Are you turning into your parents now?

Kristina said...

LOL! Glad you found something you both liked.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...