The kids are home from school and Mr. B went back to work. I'm sure he was happy to go back. The kids can make you a *touch* crazy. The mister has handled most of the load lately because of my foot. I could not have done this without him.
Their big thing right now is calling each other a "weenie head." If I could get in there fast enough, I'd go clunk their heads together like I was Moe from the 3 Stooges. I'm not kidding - - they are like Lloyd and Harry from Dumb and Dumber. You want to hear the most annoying sound in the world? If you've seen the movie, you'll get that. Otherwise, just disregard.
I just called them back in my room for a verbal reprimand. Gah. Boneheads.
I go back to the doctor today. He's going to take the bandage off and take a look at my foot. I'm hoping he'll let me have some time without the ace bandage. I've determined that it is what keeps my foot throbbing.
I've still gotten a lot accomplished today. A lot given what I'm able to do. I started a load of laundry, cleaned out the litter box, fed the dog, did the dishes and fixed me some breakfast so that I could take my antibiotic. The tile needs mopping. I'm not quite up to that one. So it will wait. I really need change my sheets, too. I might attempt that one before my shower. Taking a shower is a chore in and of itself. I have to wrap my leg in a trash bag and then put rubber bands around it. I was hating the bath thing. I didn't feel like I was getting clean. Eeeeewwww.
I've got two hours before my mom is here to pick me up and take me to the doc. She is going to police the children in the car while I'm inside the clinic at my appointment. She is braver than me. At least I don't have to take them in with me and I'm VERY grateful for the ride so that I don't have to walk too far. Since it will take me MOST of the two hours to get done what I need to get done, I'm outta here. Happy Monday.
1 comment:
Hope you have a great check up at the Dr.'s office today. Don't over-do it...
Post a Comment