Surviving. My foot still hurts, but it's tolerable. I'm supposed to stay off of it as much as possible until Monday. Uh, easier said than done. They had originally wanted to do this the Wednesday before my scrapbook retreat. That wouldn't have worked out too well. The stairs at the retreat place are steep.
I was loading some dishes in the dishwasher this morning when a carving knife fell out of the dishwasher and landed on my good foot. It only bled a little while. Oh yeah - - I gots the grace. (I'm such a doofus.)
I got to see Justin in a Kindergarten program this morning. He was so cute. He was a brave knight. I had to miss both boys' "Valentimes" parties. My piggies were swelling and I needed to get off of them. Bummer. I love the way they call it "Valentimes" though. So cute.
Well, I'm clinging on to 38 for a couple more hours. Then I will officially begin the last year in my 30's. Wow. It seemed like only yesterday I turned 29. Mr. B asked me if I wanted anything special to eat. I asked for steak and shrimp. He is awesome with the grill. And he knows exactly how I like my steak cooked. I am looking forward to a peaceful day home with the family.
I won't lie. I love birthdays. I love the attention. I love feeling special. I love the way my boys (Mr. B and Moe included) make me feel so loved.
Oh, I looked up this interesting fact on the interwebs. Apparently, on Saturday, May 23, 1970, my parents were, uh, you get the picture. (Mom's gonna kill me for posting that.)
Love you all. Thanks for listening to me.
1 comment:
Birthdays are the BOMB! I hope yours is fantastic despite your foot pain...
Post a Comment