Once again. Busy, busy, busy.
Friday night, I got to go to a crop. I got five pages done!!! I'm usually lucky to get one done. I was in the zone. It felt great. If I weren't too lazy, I'd scan them. I'll see if the mister can make sure that's all working. If that's the case - - I'll do it.
Saturday we cleaned house. We had to prepare for a Superbowl gathering on Sunday. It was fun. Instead of doing a meal this year, we did snack foods. It was yummo! Mr. B made bacon-wrapped stuffed jalapenos and spinach dip. I made queso and tortilla cream cheese pinwheels. I ordered a cupcake birthday cake for Mr. B and his friend. His friend got sick and couldn't come. :( Boo. We took a picture of the cake and sent it to him. I didn't cheer for an individual team. I kept working the score. I needed my numbers to come up and pay off. Alas, my $20 went to someone else who likely got paid well. Good for them. I had fun working the numbers in my head. When I could remember what they were.
This morning I went to the doctor for my pre-op clearance. It was kind of cool. He walked in the exam room and said, "Well, well, it's the aspiring writer!" He complimented me on our group's column. He said how much he enjoyed reading them. Cool. By the way, I was all-cleared for the surgery. I went and got my nails done. They look beautiful. Then I went and bought a shirt for Justin. Tomorrow night is Mother/Son date night. (Not "date" according to Justin. "Special" night.) I'm not over-dressing him for the event. I understand that the little boys are well-known for "getting jiggy wit it" and the spend a lot of time on the floor. So, blue jeans and a cute shirt for him. I'll post a picture of us either late tomorrow night or Wednesday morning.
Wednesday, I get my hair cut and then I'm scheduled for my surgery at 3:00. I have to be at the hospital at 1:00. I am "NPO" after midnight Tuesday night=====================. Sorry. That was Moe. He thought my conversation was dull so he walked across my keyboard. Anyway, no food or water or anything until after my surgery on Wednesday. Which will make Wednesday a long day. I can handle the no food thing fine. But nothing to drink. Me no likey. Walking with a limp is worse though. And the pain in my foot. Hopefully I'll be good to go before too long. :D
Then Thursday - - SURVIVOR!!!!! Woo hoo. I get my Colby and James back. Ahhhhhh. And - - admittedly, Boston Rob. I am totally a Boston Rob fan. I hope I still like him. I am NOT looking forward to Coach. At all.
Not much else. Sorry for the epic, lame post.
Have a great Monday. I'm looking forward to some Dr. House. I hope he's new tonight. I think I missed last week's episode. So I can always watch it.
Ciao!
2 comments:
Praying hard for your foot surgery! You'll do great, I know it!
LOLOL about Moe walking on your keyboard.
Woo-hoo about seeing Colby on my screen again! It's about time.
I'll be thinking and praying for you regarding the foot surgery. I'm leaving tomorrow but I hope you have a speedy recovery and a wonderful birthday, I'll call you on the 15th to see how your doing. Call me if you need to before then. ((HUGS))
Post a Comment