Monday, February 22

The Laminated List

I made a few changes.  So consider this the 2010 Laminated List.

1.  Gilles Marini
2.  Taye Diggs
3.  Chris Noth
4.  Brad Pitt
5.  Matthew McConaughey
6.  Shemar Moore
7.  Sean Hannity
8.  Mike Rowe
9.  Jeff Probst
10. Hugh Laurie

If you don't know who they are - - Google 'em.  Enjoy.

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Love me some Taye Diggs... ((blush))

Stephanie said...

Im with shawna. I googled them. All. *swoon*

~becky said...

I just talked to my brother. He was looking at my list. He thinks I'm sick. First of all, he was like, "Sean Hannity? Really?" I told him I didn't know if it was the suit, his conservative spirit or that I just wanted to mess that hair up but sure - - he's on the list. Then he tried to tell me that Probst is gay. I think Baby Bro has swallowed too much sea water.

Kristina said...

#7 makes me {{shudder}} yuck.. :) but I totally agree with #1, 4, 5 and 9.

Yoda said...

Probst is married...

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...