We had a lot of fun at the Mother/Son date night. We went to Chili's for dinner first. He was so cute. He politely asked for his drink re-fills and then told me he'd like to ask for the check. He was such a little gentleman.
The dance was a hoot! He had some pretty cool moves. I laughed. A lot. I laughed at myself. A lot. The Electric Slide? Really? They still do this. I do not know it. I sort of knew the Macarena. It came back to me fast. It's too late tonight to pull pictures off of the camera. I'll upload some later.
Just know - - I had fun. I waited a LONG time to get to do this. I worried and worried that I would never get the chance. God is so good. He blessed me with two beautiful little boys. I look forward to many wonderful memories with them.
4 comments:
Once again you leave me speechless! So glad that ya'll had a great evening!
GOD IS GOOD!
LOVED this post! You are a great mom and those 2 beautiful boys are so blessed to have you. I know ya'll are making some great memories together!
It was one of THE best dates I've ever been on.
I loved our mother/son outings, but alas at 14, he's not quite as willing to go with me somewhere unless of course, it's to go somewhere and buy him the latest game, DVD, etc...lol I'm glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment