Sunday, February 21

They're Home!

I was sound asleep in my bed when I heard the garage door open at 8:30 this morning.

Yeah.  I said/typed 8:30.

Mr. B said they'd done just about all they planned to, the boys had "cabin fever" and it was too cool to ride bikes and stuff already.  So, they decided to come on home.  They apparently did a number to the inside of the camper.  Mr. B is out there with the steam cleaner right now.  Apparently there are some grease stains on the couch cushions.  (Naughty little Cam.)  Mr. B wants to get it cleaned and put away as fast as possible so he'll have something left of his weekend.  I don't blame him.  It's supposed to be gross outside tomorrow.  Ah, the joys of living in West Texas.

I have my first of probably several loads of laundry in the washer right now.  Back to real life.  Lego Star Wars is being played in the living room.  Our house is back to normal.

Since they are here early, I'm going to have time to fix lunch for them.  I am trying another new recipe out of my newly acquired Taste of Home Busy Family Recipes.  We are trying the Mexican Casserole on p. 90.  Sounds yummy.

Have a beautiful Sunday.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...