I am so thankful for them. Thank you for your concern for me and for your acts of kindness.
I hurt. But I am surviving. I really didn't think I'd be this uncomfortable. The cyst was larger than I thought it would be Apparently it was deep. I think the doc said something about it being the size of an egg. I'm guessing a small egg because my foot isn't that big.
I'm supposed to stay off my feet as much as I can through the weekend. I see the doctor on Monday afternoon. I will have my stitches in for at least two weeks and I'll have to wear the boot for the same amount of time. It needs some pimping out.
You all are the greatest. Thank you.
4 comments:
Glad the procedure went well. Kick back and let those 3 boys take care of you!
Sorry to hear that it was more difficult than you'd anticipated! Sounds like a not-fun experience, but I'm so glad it's over for you. Take extra-good care of yourself the next few days!!
Love You!
Be good to yourself! I've been through two foot surgeries and it's important to do exactly what the doctor says regarding recovery. No weight until he tells you. Take it easy and let your guys wait on you.
Post a Comment