Saturday, February 20

Chick-Flick-A-Thon

First - - I'm ready for the boys to come home.  The quiet has been nice.  But I'm ready for them to come back.  They are having fun.  I talked to Cameron a little while ago and he got to feed a horse.  He was pretty excited.  Mr. B also let them ride in the backseat of the truck and not wear their seatbelts.  They thought that was pretty cool.  Of course, they never went more than ten mph.

So far I've watched:

Indecent Proposal
Twilight
Sex and the City - Season One, Episode One
10 Things I Hate About You - Heath Ledger - - *swoon*
The Juror
The Bridges of Madison County

I think tonight it's going to be Julie and Julia.  I'm not sure what else.  I'm tempted to watch the Bourne movies.  Jason Bourne.  Ahhhhh.  A Bourne-A-Thon.  Hotness.

6 comments:

~becky said...

I am half way through Season One of Sex and the City. I can't believe I never watched this before! I love it.

Now - - decisions, decisions. Watch more of it or watch Julie and Julia? Hmmmmm...

MaierHousehold said...

I've been dying to watch Julie & Julia.

Sex and the City is that good??

~becky said...

I'm watching Julie & Julia now. It's *okay.* But I'm struggling. I like the "Julie" part but not the "Julia" part. It seems over-acted and I'm falling out of love with Stanley Tucci. :(

I do like that it is about a blog. And it makes me want to tweak my writing style around here. I want to get back to my blogging roots.

I'll tell you what - - I'm dying for some Bruschetta right now. That's why I hesitated starting it this late at night.

Sex and the City is good. Not for little ears or eyes though. That's for sure.

~becky said...

I only have three episodes left of Season One right now. Loving it.

I also watched Julie & Julia. Meh. Seriously - - meh. Maybe because I'm not much into cooking. We don't do "gourmet" around here. At all. Some of it looked good, but most of it didn't. Let's just say that I don't have the fondness for Julia Childs that Julie from the movie did. I am going to make some Bruschetta this summer though. That looked good.

Traci B said...

Sex and the City is GREAT! I say this with all sincerity - I watch it, not for the risque parts, but for the characters and witty writing. It's sharp, it's clever, it's entertaining. I really love those characters. (And wait 'till you really get introduced to Mr. Big/Chris Noth. Hubba, Hubba! <--did I just type that?)

I didn't like Julie and Julia. I wanted to, but it felt forced to me, and fell flat. Meh. But -- it did get me to start my own blog! It's what first spurred the idea - well, that, and reading your blog, too!! :-)

Kristina said...

Hope you enjoyed your alone time. I enjoy mine, but then I miss my guys! BTW I NEVER missed an episode of SATC. Can't wait for the second movie!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...