of a trophy wife
this is a fav of mine too!
Love the pictures. I WISH we were there. Next year we will definitely be around for VBS. See you soon. Have fun.
LOVE this pic! Looks like ya'll are having too much fun. I always loved VBS as a kid....one of my favorite summer traditions.
Wonderful picture of you and your son. You're both so cute!
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
4 comments:
this is a fav of mine too!
Love the pictures. I WISH we were there. Next year we will definitely be around for VBS. See you soon. Have fun.
LOVE this pic! Looks like ya'll are having too much fun. I always loved VBS as a kid....one of my favorite summer traditions.
Wonderful picture of you and your son. You're both so cute!
Post a Comment