At least I think it's good. Cameron is still snoozing (he's much like his mom) and Justin was up at the crack of dawn (much like his dad.) I am up because Justin is up.
I had so much fun at Bunco last night. I didn't realize how much I missed playing! They were a fun group of people. I knew a few of them and I met some new ladies.
I can't even begin to tell you how refreshing it was to play with them. They were - - nice. They were loud - - BUNCO!!! And nobody argued with me about table rotation. I was targeted in my old group because I was sort of the "founder." So, when someone didn't understand something, or had a problem, they came to me. It was usually stupid stuff too. And I think most of you know by now how low my threshold for stupidity is. About the same as pettiness. Take table rotation. One lady (in my old group) liked to pick fights with me every. single. time. over table rotation. It was insane. It got to the point where I wanted to replace her eyes with the bunco dice. I'll show you snake eyes... =] It was at that point that I decided it was in my best interest to step away.
Bunco should be fun. And it wasn't anymore.
Now it is again. And I really, really have missed it.
So - - to my new Bunco friends: thanks! I had a great time.
4 comments:
I totally screamed BUNCO when I read it!
Now those ladies are asking me all kinds of questions! Somehow I have been nominated to be the Bunco Secretary. I am responsible for sending out the emails and printing Bunco tally cards and finding subs. Oh well...I enjoy it really! It makes me feel wanted! I know I am weird!
Whose in your new group? Anyone I know? Glad you had a great time!
Tammy Pape, her sister, her mother in law, Kelly, Chandra, Debbie, Ashley McGuffin, and a few others that weren't there and a couple of girls that I can't remember their names. They needed lots of subs last night. It was mine and Debbie's first night. Susan starts next month.
And hey - - whatever floats your boat! If you like it - - enjoy.
One of Yoda's mantras is: Calm = Happy. I wasn't calm in that group. So I wasn't happy. Now - - I happy.
Cool... I miss my old bunco group. It dissolved because of drama. Drama that (thankfully) I was not part of and only marginally aware of.
I'm so excited. I love BUNCO and miss playing. I left my old group because it just wasn't FUN. I'm all about fun. NO DRAMA!!!
Post a Comment