Tuesday, June 30

What's cookin' good lookin'?

What's for dinner tonight?

Asian Chicken and Noodles, here. It's a fave of mine and Mr. B's. The kids are wishy/washy on liking it. They are more than welcome to have some nasty canned ravioli if they prefer. *blech*

Tell me what you are having.

12 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Not sure!

The girls had Cici's for dinner with Papa & Gigi.

Liz said...

Ham & Cheese Sandwich here. Watermelon later on.

Yoda said...

Baked chicken and cheesy rice with carrots and broccoli

ME said...

Fresh tomato sandwich!!! YUM YUM

~B said...

Tomato sandwich? That's it? No bacon or lettuce? That's messed up.

Our dinner was delish. The kids gobbled it up. Go figure.

Yoda - your dinner sounds good. Sans the carrots. Perhaps that's why I had to have LASIK a couple of years ago. Stupid carrots.

J. Page said...

We had chicken spaghetti by Susan Ball purchased at Pinkies. I did at least open a bag a salad and added strawberries with dressing and I roasted peaches in the oven served with vanilla ice cream. My guys seemed happy.

~B said...

When did Pinkies start selling Susan Ball's stuff? For real?

I love her things. Is City Cafe and Bakery still open? She makes the BEST chocolate cakes.

Yoda said...

J - I am amused you were shopping in Pinkies.

Stamp that on the cake. Mmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

We had homemade sausage, sauerkraut, and beans with a side of your homegrown tomatoes and cucumbers. Would love your recipe for the Asian Chicken with noodles. That really sounds good to me.
Carol B.

Kristina said...

Sounds good....can you share the recipe with me?

J. Page said...

For a couple of years now. She is still open, it is just closer to run to Pinkies:). They also have her cakes (not sure about the chocolate) and some dips too. They are in the freezer by the cheese counter.

Baby Bro said...

fish and rice

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...