I understand that the issue with blogger has been fixed. Are things normal on your end? How did you hit my site? You can use either. I'd just like to know if it is truly fixed.
Type in this: www.beckitasblog.blogspot.com and see where it takes you. Hopefully it doesn't fail anymore.
I'll tell you about our weekend tomorrow. I still have to pull pictures off of memory cards. (Good times.) Long story about that. You'll get a kick out of it. I did.
Until then.
*smooches*
1 comment:
Becky,
I have your blog saved in my favorites. When I clicked on it this morning, I noticed the address showed your new blog address...no problems!
I may not always comment, but I read you every day or two. I have learned a lot about you by just "listening"...I love it!
Keep up the good work and have a great day!
Wynell
Post a Comment