Monday, June 22

A Lesson

Never walk through your living room when it's dark and you are pissed off.

I am going to have one heck of a bruise on my right thigh in the morning. That end table has been there for a while now. Yet somehow, I managed to forget that fact. No - - the table isn't round. It has four corners. And my leg met up with one of the four in some sort of secret rendezvous that I wasn't informed of. Otherwise, I would have discouraged the meeting.

*wimper*

Teaches me to let a few sarcastic remarks affect me in such a manner. I will now have a visual and painful reminder of my mental state.

Fan-freakin-tastic.

Oh and Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars don't feel too bueno either. Several of them. Lined up in formation for some form of a sneak attack.

Ouch.

I'm going to fold a load of clothes and then go to bed.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...