Thursday, June 18

Happy (Early) Birthday, Spotsy!!!

We were tired of him whining over not being able to play Justin's DS. Justin lets him play some, but not often. So, we decided to remedy that. And why give it to him early? (His birthday is July 1st.) Because - - we leave for San Antonio tomorrow. One DS = one happy kid and three other unhappy people. Two DS's = two happy kids AND two happy parents. It's a win/win.

This morning I went and got Nerf protectors for them. I feel much better about their safety now. Those little machines are expensive!

Anyway, here is a picture of Cam getting his DS last night...

3 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

lucky little boy!

Yoda said...

Yay Cam!

(Good call on the nerfs...)

Kristina said...

What a sweet photo! Happy Birthday to Cam!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...