Had a great day. We had the salvation service this morning. Several workers stood at the front of the church as they had an invitation.
I had the privilege of talking to a beautiful little girl who asked Jesus to come live in her heart. That girl knew her stuff. It was awesome. I love that God allowed me to be a part of her experience.
"A" had a better day. Whew. Please keep praying for him.
God is good ALL the time.
We had family night tonight. Justin wanted to sit with me and the 5th graders instead of his class. Okay. It was fun doing the praise and worship time with him. And then... the slideshow started. He *flipped* out when his picture popped up on the screen. Not in a good way. He was beyond embarrassed. His shyness astounds me. Still. We had to leave early. He was *that* upset.
He's fine now.
Little turkey.
I have a bit of a headache. So I'm taking a shower and going to begin the chillaxing process. One more day to go...
1 comment:
We didn't get there until 6:15'ish and missed pretty much ALL of the worship! I was ticked!
Post a Comment