Tuesday, June 23

The Joys of the eXtra X Chromosome


8 comments:

Yoda said...

Well, thanks... now the idea of what a speculum looks like is no longer a vague thought in my head...

LOL...

Cammie said...

Nice...

I have to say, if you have all your parts removed...those joys come to an end!!!

~B said...

My parts are removed. I was still sufficiently felt up. I called Debbie and told her I was done and smoking a cigarette. LOL! I kid, I kid.

You still have to go after a hysterectomy. I should know. I've had one. Just no pap smear.

Sorry for you fellas reading...

blouy21 said...

I love it! Only you would post something like this. It kills me!

Cammie said...

I refuse to go back. Got no uterus, ovaries or cervix. What they gonna check? That small tube they left? I REFUSE TO DO IT!

~B said...

Ummm, still things to check. Your boobies, to see if your hormones are working okay, bone density...

It just makes sense to go and is recommended.

KB said...

I. FREAKIN'. LOVE. YOU. HYSTER-icle!!!!

Baby Bro said...

there is at least one guy that reads your blog.

gross.

i cant even think of anything else to say. im a little bit dizzy after reading all the comments.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...