Thursday, June 18

My Sister's Keeper

I am still reading this and getting into some good stuff. I'll likely finish it tomorrow. I want to go see the movie when it comes out. Any locals down for that? Mr. B will absolutely NOT go.

My Dem/Lib friends are gonna LOVE what I'm reading next. *giggle* Just promise me you'll still love me. I won't go on and on about it here. Okay, maybe the occasional dig. But I'll be nice. :p

Okay - - laundry beckons. Well that and spilled lemonade in my kitchen. The sugar ants LOVE spilled lemonade. *eyeroll*

2 comments:

J. Page said...

I would definitely be interested in going...Let me know.

Yoda said...

I might be interested as well. Picked up the book at the airport this weekend. I'm only a little ways in, but I read fast.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...