I should never have verbalized or typed my desire to go to church.
Satan attacked. Justin woke up sick this morning. I'm not kidding when I say that his face was *green*!!! He tried to throw up a few times, but nothing happened. No fever, no other complaints. Just nauseated. He did go to the bathroom this morning, which never happened yesterday. I suppose that could have caused the problem. I don't know. I guess he could have been backed up. He seems to be feeling better. He ate a couple of dry waffles and drank some gatorade. All without incident so far. He's asking for lunch.
Regardless, we didn't get to go to church. I won't lie. I'm disappointed. And I'm sure it was an awesome sermon. I can listen to it online. But when I do that, I miss the praise and worship time. I love being led to the throne through praise.
We are going to take it easy today. No sense rocking the boat. We were going to go swimming. I just don't think that being out in the heat is such a good idea.
So, we stay inside today and enjoy the a/c.
No comments:
Post a Comment