This first one was simple. I used white Bazzill Cardstock and a Fancy Pants overlay. I clipped them together with the white heart clips at the top. That is all! That's my Moe!

I am ashamed to admit that I found this picture at the bottom of a stack of stuff in my old scrapbook closet. The picture had been damaged a little. Shame on me!!! It's a black and white of me and Cam. It's on patterned paper, matted on a teal colored patterned paper and then scallop punched around the edges, then matted on white cardstock to make it pop. Way easy. Way fast. Way - - done.
Oh, what I wouldn't give to spend the the day holding him like this. Given that he's about to turn four, I don't think it would work out too well for me. Although, he is my cuddler...

I'm feeling quite creative now. I'm ready to work on something a little more difficult. First, some minor chores around here. Make the beds, fold a TON of laundry and mop the kitchen floor. When I'm done, I will reward myself with scrapping.
Now that I know how to scan these, I'll show you more. If you are interested. I guess if you're not, you don't have to look!! :p
Have a blessed day.
4 comments:
Those are so good! Glad you had a great time. :)
Isn't that what scrappin' is about - having a good time - not the number of layouts you get done? They are great and at least you have two more done than you did the day before. I want to know how you scan them without a 12x12 scanner or do you have one of those?
Fun pages! and don't you love the kind that are simple to put together? I've never met a cat page I don't love and the photo of you and your son is precious. Good job!
I *heart* the layouts!
You rock!
Post a Comment