Have you guys missed me?
I have basically felt like total doo for the past week. I had a migraine last Friday. Then a minor headache earlier this week followed up with another migraine that hit last night. It. Has. Sucked. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and thought I was DYING! It hurt so bad. I seriously wanted someone to club me over the head and put me out of my misery.
I woke Mr. B up and told him. I feel bad for waking him up. He told me to take some of my meds here and we'd go from there. I took my phen for the nausea and a pain pill. I didn't wake up again until 2:30 this afternoon. Needless to say, I've felt quite out of it ever since.
Now - - Mr. B feels achy and is running a fever. Aaaaacccckkkk!
My 20th high school reunion is tomorrow. I don't think I'll be spending a lot of time there. I'll go for a little while. There are several people I can't wait to see. But - - the thought of being out in the heat makes me nervous. Each migraine this week has been right after an afternoon out in the sun.
So - - I'm taking it easy for now. As much as I can with two wild little indians running around this house! I think they are finally falling asleep. Whew.
We are a pitiful bunch around here.
1 comment:
Hi...don't ask me how i found your blog...i just click my way around the internet and here you are..which i have found myself laughing out loud at your daily life sometimes. I am so sorry about your migraines but glad i have found someone who suffers from them like i do. My husband doesn't understand when i want to bash my head in and usually has no sympathy for me. i have had them since i was in 3rd grade and i'm now 41. when i have a real bad one it is off to the doctor for a shot of phen and pain meds in the hip! And i know what you mean about being in the heat that triggers them. my husband also doesn't understand that. Well i just wanted to say hi and i feel your pain. glad you're feeling better. Traci - Lubbock, Tx
Post a Comment