Sunday, June 21

My Sister's Keeper - - I finished.

Has anyone else read this?

Holy cow.

I finished it last night at the hotel. I sobbed. I mean it. I cried hard. It was gripping. As a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister... It tugged on the emotions of every role I play in my life. It is an emotional read and has an UNBELIEVABLE ending.

The movie opens June 26th. I will go see it. And I won't be embarrassed one bit about taking an entire box of kleenex with me. I can't wait to see how they bring the pages to life. I'm thinking about a Sunday afternoon matinee. Anyone interested? Johnna, is that do-able for you?

3 comments:

Yoda said...

I might be able to swing it. Boat races are going on that weekend and John has earned free time with me gone this last weekend, so I have to check and see if I can find alternate child care for the boys.

J. Page said...

Sutton is going out of town tomorrow for work so I will be free. Just let me facebook me and let me know.

~B said...

Hey everyone - - the movie viewing has been moved to Monday night. Probably the 7 ish showing. Let me know. I'll post an entry about it sometime tomorrow.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...