Thursday, June 25

Finished a Page


I finally finished this one today. It's hard to see some of the details. The paper is that Scenic Route grid paper. It is inked in orange around the edges of the paper. It just didn't scan well. The arrow and the phrase are from SR, also. I cut the "jump" letters on my Cricut using the Sure Cuts A Lot software.

7 comments:

Yoda said...

LOVE it!!

Shawna said...

That is so good! I love the font!

elaineallbright said...

super cute. inspired me to go do a page. Laundry can wait.

ME said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Isn't the Sure Cuts Alot software the best. I want to scrap sometime next week. I have great pictures from the beach that need a great layout.

J. Page said...

Great page! Makes me want to scrap...Hope you will keep sharing your work!

Kristina said...

Excellent shot of the boys! and the page is perfect for the photo. Great job!

MaierHousehold said...

Great!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...