I was a slacker most of the week. So I'm paying for it today.
Anyone else cleaning? Post here if you are. Post again when you are finished and let me know what all you got done. I'll post later tonight and tell you what all I've accomplished today.
Mr. B is outside polishing up the vehicles. Mine was in serious need of it. My guess is that this is the extra shove the clouds need to make it rain. If that's all it takes, we'll take it. It is SO dry. Just no thunderstorms.
Well, happy cleaning. As happy as it gets. I had a movie on to clean. But it was too distracting. Back to the iPod. I'll post some kind of play list later. Music inspires me. I need some inspiration.
Cheers.
2 comments:
hmm. let's see. I emptied the closet in my kitchen and started to sort through and purge. Then, the men brought in my desk from storage so I super cleaned my bedroom...rehung things on the walls, organized jewlery, made a space of my own for SCRAPBOOKING!!! And I cleaned the girls room. Plus the vacuuming and of course dishes that get done daily. But what is bad is that you can't tell I have done anything!! But I have. I really have.
i'm taking the day off... and unfortunately you can look at my house and tell. oh well... ;)
Post a Comment