Monday, June 8

Busy week.

VBS starts tomorrow.

I have to be there, with my children, by 8:00 a.m. Seriously. Dressed, fed, teeth brushed, and out the door by 7:50.

How many of you just fell out of your chairs laughing?

How am I ever going to do it? For five days straight? It's after midnight. I was going to go to bed at 10:00. Then the stupid basketball game went into overtime. I had to pause Army Wives to catch the end of the game.

Then, just as I was getting tucked in, both boys woke up. They wanted to sleep with us. Not just no. But, well... NO!!!!! I'm sick of them pulling this crap on us. After much tears and angst, they were back in their bed. I think they are finally asleep. Oye.

So - - I shall go to bed now. I think it's all clear.

I'll let you know how Day One goes tomorrow. I LOVE VBS. Ironically, I hate craft time though. I have my reasons.

Oh, by the way, great reunion. GREAT!!! I'll tell you more about it later. Right now, I'm thinking the alarm for me to wake up is going to sound before too long. I've got to get some rest.

Have a blessed Monday.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Have fun this week! Today is my Monday off (I get every other Monday off because I work 9 1/2 hour days) and then I have 8 working days til I'm on vacation...a staycation, but nevertheless, one where I don't think about work AT ALL.

Cammie said...

I am mostly amazed that you can leave home at 7:50 and get to church by 8. Amazing!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...