Please start discussion on the newspaper's site as well. It's helpful for them (the staff at the paper) to know that our articles are being read and (hopefully) enjoyed.
I'm excited. My second full article published. I think it's pretty cool.
Please comment here as well. I want your honest feedback. What kinds of stories do you want to read there? What kinds of stories do you want to hear from me specifically?
Thanks for going on this journey with me. I really hope it turns into something big someday.
Dreaming...
6 comments:
nice article. you will know he misses you when he cries on the first day. you think getting up early is bad... :-(. You can spotsy better make a plan for the day to keep your mind on something else during the day.
My fear is that he won't cry. Is that just messed up or what?
This article is GREAT! I had goosebumps the entire time I read it.
He'll think of you! He'll be so excited & scared all at the same time.
Then when you pick him up...the glow that you'll see in his eyes for successfully completing his first day of Kindergarten....you realize what a great job you did getting him prepared for this day!
I think those fears are normal! I think as a mother/parent it is very normal...NOT messed up! You have had the HONOR of being able to stay home with him. That's huge!
On a side note...I totally agree that starting Kindergarten at 7:35 or 7:40 is for the birds!
Loved the article! You are so talented! I am impressed.
Very Cool! Great article.
Post a Comment