Tuesday, May 1

Worried Much?

That's right Mr. Cuban. You should be a little concerned. Your first seed team is behind 3 - 1 to the eighth seed team in the NBA playoffs.

Who exactly *is* Golden State anyway? It looks like you are finding out. I guess you are going to chalk it up as bad officiating. That's what you do, isn't it? You big baby.

Your team could be out tonight. O-U-T. Since you are at home, you've got a shot. But when Dirk starts missing those free throws, show's over. He never misses.

Keep holding your breath, man. You guys are in hot water. Golden State just needs one more. Just one.

Go Spurs, Go!

3 comments:

Yoda said...

Why do you have to always be hatin' on him??? I guess quiet stories of kindness are irrelevant to your dark heart???

The Spurs owner has yet to give me his private email and office phone or offer tickets to my special needs son to make a crummy weekend something to anticipate... I'm just sayin'. ;)

~B said...

Did you ask him? *I'm* just sayin'.

:P

Yoda said...

I *knew* that would be your comeback... if I had his *phone number* I might... :P

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...