of a trophy wife
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
OH. NO. YOU. DINT!Girl, The movie is Silence of the Lambs, and I don't know the character's name, but it's the creepy killer guy. I have a story about *that line*... I'll have to tell you some other time. Or maybe I'll post it over on my blog. Freaky weird.
I just noticed your PG-13 rating. That's funny, sad and true. Hated Silence of the Lamb. The only movie I paid 20 bucks to see (me and girlfriend) and walked out on. That movie was disgusting. Not sure "dark" covers it.
Just had a funny thought: you're *my* PG-13 friend,too... but coming from the other end of the spectrum. ;)
It is for lines like that, that I never saw Silence of the Lambs. Funny never saw the movie, but I guessed right.
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
4 comments:
OH. NO. YOU. DINT!
Girl, The movie is Silence of the Lambs, and I don't know the character's name, but it's the creepy killer guy.
I have a story about *that line*... I'll have to tell you some other time. Or maybe I'll post it over on my blog.
Freaky weird.
I just noticed your PG-13 rating. That's funny, sad and true. Hated Silence of the Lamb. The only movie I paid 20 bucks to see (me and girlfriend) and walked out on. That movie was disgusting. Not sure "dark" covers it.
Just had a funny thought: you're *my* PG-13 friend,too... but coming from the other end of the spectrum. ;)
It is for lines like that, that I never saw Silence of the Lambs. Funny never saw the movie, but I guessed right.
Post a Comment