Monday, May 21

Blog This - May 21st

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! All the answers must start with the first letter of your first name.

My letter: ~B~

1. Famous Singer/Band: Bon Jovi

2. 4 letter word: Butt

3. Color: Beige

4. Street: Beauregard

5. Gifts/Presents: Baby Clothes

6. Vehicle: Bentley

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Bunches of crap

8. Boy Name: Bristen

9. Girl Name: Bethany

10. Movie Title: Biloxi Blues

11. Drink: Blended Float

12. Occupation: Belly Dancer

13. Flower: Burning Nettle

14. Celebrity: Ben Affleck

15. Magazine: Better Homes & Gardens

16. U.S. City: Brownwood

17. Pro Sports Teams: Bobcats

18. Fruit: Blueberries

19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Broken car.

20. Something You Throw Away: Bags of stale chips

21. Things You Shout: Blimey!

22. Cartoon Character: Bugs Bunny

23. A Good Friend: Bobby

24. Television Show: Brothers & Sisters

25. A Good Vice: Blogging!!!!!!

1 comment:

MaierHousehold said...

This was WAY harder than I thought! It took me forever!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...