Sunday, May 6

Relatively Calm

I think I was too tired tonight to completely wig out over the storms. I wasn't running around my house screaming, "We're all gonna die! We're all gonna die!" I was even momentarily brave. I stood out on the patio and watched it hail. I know! Are you shocked? Then the hail started bouncing up and hitting me and I decided not to be stupid. So I came inside. Pea size. The alarms never sounded, so I remained calm.

The forecast? More tomorrow afternoon and evening. I should be rested up by then. So - - let the freak out begin...

I'm going to begin a new program for my fans starting Monday. Stay tuned. I think it will be fun.

Right now, I have a mountain of clothes to fold, about 20 minutes left of Brothers & Sisters to watch and then I've *got* to get my hiney in bed.

Kisses to my peeps...

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...