Okay, Peeps. Here is my new feature. This will be the Monday morning challenge. Blog This! I will present a topic and then I will blog about it. Then if you feel so inspired, go blog about it on your site, too. Are you just a lurker? Go create a blog. It's free, it's easy and it's fun. You see that "B" in the gray block in the upper left hand corner of this page? Click on that. That will take you to Blogger's home page. From there you can create your own blog in three easy steps.
Now, back to my blog. Here is this week's "Blog This" subject matter - - If you could change one or two things about your appearance, what would they be?
My Turn:
First, I would lose weight. This one I have control over. I've done it before, I can do it again. I just have to push myself and really stay disciplined. It's hard to lose weight. But it can be done. I *hate* that I worked so hard to lose the weight before and I allowed myself to get right back to where I was. I think about all of that hard work - - gone.
Second, I would like to fix my chin and gums/teeth. I hate it when I smile that I'm all gums. My teeth are so small. And my chin is deficient, too. I would like to get a chin implant. I don't know how they'd fix my gums. The sad thing is that I love to smile, but I hate my smile. At least my teeth are straight now, thanks to those dang braces. But those gums. That's all I see. I really hate it. Right now the deficient chin is more hidden by my "waddle" from being overweight. So maybe a little weight loss will help with that. I'd love to get a little plastic surgery to "fix" me. But I'm scared to go under the knife for something just out of vanity. Does that make any sense?
So there is today's "Blog This." Can you handle it? Are you up for the challenge?
Go and Blog This.
No comments:
Post a Comment