
That's right. It's TV Thursday. And guess who my new crush is...
It's this guy... Nick Stokes from CSI. For those that know me, I'm not one for long flowing hair on men. I'm all about the shorter hair. And I think this "do" does him up right. Man, he's purty.
Husband and I were behind on CSI. They are DVR'd for two weeks back. I informed him that we *had* to take a basketball hiatus tonight and watch at least one of the episodes. We did. And I must say, I'm glad we did. Yummy. Plus it was a decent episode. So now we are only one episode behind. Until tomorrow. Then we will be two. But that's okay. We'll catch up.
I'm worried about watching E.R. I don't like what they did to Ray at the end of last week's episode.
Okay, I've *got* to get myself a life.
I hope you enjoyed the eye candy. If it wasn't eye candy to you, get your eyes examined.
3 comments:
Holy Canoli!!!!
Wow! What a sight to look at first thing in the morning!
Thanks for the wake up photo!
Well I like CSI, but I'm not sure I would call Poncho eye candy. Remember the episode when he had stuff in his nose, laying in a box underground....alive? If you want real eye candy, click here.
Bobby, Poncho is total eye candy. Just ask your wife. She'll tell you. Go ahead - - ask her. Now Horatio, on Miami, not eye candy. H thinks he is. But Poncho is a total hottie.
As far as the real eye candy you referenced - - I nearly spit my Diet Coke out all over the computer screen. You so funny.
Post a Comment