It's Phawesome! (A new word that Yoda coined.)
So good that one does not flip out when a wicked storm plows through during the night. I woke up. I remember mentioning something to Husband about how nasty the storm was and then back to la-la land. It was lovely. I was too zonked to freak out. But what if I had needed to freak out? I would have been like Dorothy in Oz. Or maybe the witch. I'd have winded up under the house. Oh well. I wouldn't have known it. It was good to not be in such a panic for once. That was nice.
I better jet. C is home with me today. He's a little under the weather. Nothing serious. Diaper issues. But something I should tend to now.
I'll post more this afternoon about my week. I have an action-packed week ahead of me. It's gonna be CRAZY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment