I think my brother is using the Jedi mind trick on me. He is like Darth Vadar. Deep down, he is a good Jedi. But on the surface, he is evil. He is using his powers on me. His Jedi mind tricks work. I have begun to move to the Dark Side. I think I am beginning to not like cats. I don't hate them, like he does. Not yet. But if Wheezer continues her current trek of urinary freedom, not even Luke Skywalker (Husband) can save her.
Once again, she peed on my kind heart. In a moment of weakness, I agreed that she should be kept indoors while we were out of town this past weekend. Husband even provided her with a fresh litter box. Apparently it was not to her liking. The rug on the floor of the laundry room was much more appealing. Ironically, it was the rug from the bathroom that was in there to be laundered because of a previous incident. It may have been a weak moment on my part because of the storms last week. (Wheezer and I have one thing in common. Fear of storms. I sometimes take pity on her.)
Here's the current situation. C went to the allergist today. They drew blood to test him for allergies. (By the way, he handled that better than any adult I've ever seen. Five him next time you see him.) The doctor said that if C is allergic to cats - they need to go. No more inside pets. I almost found myself giddy with excitement. He said we'd talk about all of the environmental treatment options when we go back for the results in three weeks. Honestly, I think C suffers from seasonal allergies. Not cats. Could be. Who knows? We will. In three weeks. I also hope the doc tells us to get rid of our carpet. Wouldn't that be cool? But back to the cats. The sad thing is Ally. I still half-way like her. I just wish Wheezer hadn't taught her that pet-aggression-bite thing she does. Hate that.
Husband *loves* both of our cats. He will really be sad if Ally is booted outside at night, too. She sleeps on his legs every night. I hope for him, but secretly hope for me, too. I guess the ball is the the "blood test's" court now.
I really used to love cats. I mean really love them. It's all your fault, Wheezer. You wretched furball.
No comments:
Post a Comment