Friday, May 4

Procrastination

Got me again.

First - - Our Sam's membership expired. I know we can just renew. But we had a business membership under Husband's work. I won't get into all of that now, but we can't use that anymore. Not Sam's fault. Just too many knuckle heads at Husband's work thought they needed to open their own account under the business name. Anyway. We don't have an account right now. So no pictures from there. I was quite spoiled.

Second - - I'd forgotten about my Wal-Mart photo center boycott. I remember now. If my pictures aren't ready in the morning, somebody's head is gonna roll. I'm serious. Remind me again why I will be paying for one hour? Something about the high volume and the size of my order. I only ordered 28 pictures. Yeesh. I got everything uploaded and ordered by 8:00. They close at 10:00. I was thinking two hours at most and I could slide in and pick my order up. I thought wrong. My order won't be ready until 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. Huh? That's when my festivities start. Crap. I'm serious. Those pictures BETTER be ready. I have a few back ups. I'm just sayin'.

Other stuff - - J's underwear lasted about ten minutes. He piddled. Dang it. I'm sure he senses my frustration. How could he not? His Daddy is more frustrated than me. It's harsh. Potty training is not for the weak.

Tickets went on sale today for Round Two. Husband is at least looking at them. He's in complete angst over how expensive they are. I agree. They gouge you for the playoffs. I'm trying to convince him that this is an opportunity for us. We *never* do this kind of thing. We *never* take a vacation. And it is, however, the Spurs. Nosebleed section is about $100 a person. Yikes. Keep those good vibes coming. I think he's considering it.

Okay, I still have tons more to do to prepare for tomorrow. And I need to spend some quality time with Husband and Children. Plus, I've *got* to get in bed at a reasonable hour tonight.

Peace.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...