Wednesday, May 30

Have you ever...

...sold your soul to a friend? I did. And I owe Yoda big time. I mean BIG TIME. She saved me. I didn't even have to ask her to save me. She picked up that I might be drowning in my own procrastination. Only she didn't just throw me the life preserver. She swam out to me with it. And we had so much fun hanging out. I really, really like her. She put off something she needed to do to bail me out. That's not why I like her. I like her because she's authentic. No - - I love her. She is a true friend. I have very few of those and she is one of them. I have lots of surface friends. But inner circle friends - - that's totally different. And she's one of them. So Yoda, thanks for the life line. In more ways than one. I'm most grateful for the life line you've given me in the form of friendship. You rock.

1 comment:

Yoda said...

Wow... *niffle* thanks. The best part is that you said all of those nice things when all I did was just be me. Right back at ya, babe!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...