Guess who had a fabulous time last night? That's right. Me. I'll be digging out my Chicago soundtrack today. And singing. I can't think of a better way to prepare for National Scrapbook Day. Yes, I've procrastinated. It's what I do best. But I'm not stressed. We do not stress about fun days. I will have fun regardless of what I get done tomorrow. I do need to upload a few more pics and get a few more things done, so I do need to limit my computer time today.
With that being said, let's talk briefly about the Mavs. Wow. Just wow. Did anyone see that coming? I'm not hating right now. Being serious. What happened to them? I think Golden State is to them like what they are to the Spurs. Just a force to be reckoned with. Unbelievable. I got home last night just in time to catch the final two minutes of the game and I was shocked. I'll repeat myself. You know things aren't right in the basketball universe when Dirk is shooting two for thirteen from the field. The probable league MVP? Wow. Great team. First seed team. Finished. I'm still in shock.
Cross your fingers for J today. He's wearing big boy underwear. I really hope this starts working out soon.
Okay, I have a lot to do. I'm outta here.
No comments:
Post a Comment