Thursday, May 17

All caught up...

...on television. Maybe now I can get some other things done.

CSI - Wow. I have to wait until September to find out what happens to the Miniature Killer's latest victim? (Notice I didn't spoil it for those of you that haven't watched it yet?) And that scene with Grissom and his team? I bet they were all going "Huh?" once he left the room! And Poncho looked especially hot. But he didn't get enough of the storyline tonight.

ER - Oh. My. Gosh. I did not see that coming with Ray. That broke my heart. Poor Neela. One thing I'm not digging - - the entertainment industry's anti-war stance. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I just don't like politics in my television programming. Either view. Unless it's on SNL and both views are equally being made fun of. I think I better get used to it. Really sad episode though. And I have to say - - I *love* the new Chief of the E.R. (Insert evil laugh here.)

Spurs Basketball - Did anyone watch the game Wednesday night? Holy cow! The Spurs pulled that one off at the last minute. Whew. And those Suns fans? They didn't just boo the Spurs at the intro. The booed them on EVERY one of their possessions. Every one of them. For the whole stinking game. Uncool in my book. But this comes from someone who has NEVER booed anyone or anything at any sports event. Ever. I think it's tacky. And now I'm sure it will happen in San Antonio tomorrow night. Again - - uncool. Show some class people. I just don't like this being so ugly. Just play some stinking basketball!!!!!! Here's to Game 6. The Spurs can advance to Round 3 in this one. Go Spurs Go!!

That's all. I'm having my geriatric fits again with my hip. The doc said he could see me at 1:30 tomorrow. It looks like I'll be getting another injection. It stinks to get old. I'm going to need a scooter before I'm 50.

I'm tired. I think I'll retire for the evening. Everyone is in bed. I should be there, too. I think I'm going to get a jump start on the morning's activities with the kids and pour their juice cups and stick them in the fridge. I think it's good to be armed and ready to greet the day.

Peace.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...