Monday, May 7

Mommy on the edge...

Dear Huggies,

I have noticed that Lion King has been on your diapers for some time now. How about changing that up? This Mom could use a little variety. My kid has had diarrhea today. I've changed several diapers and I'm sick of Simba. How about Dory? She makes me laugh. I could use a good laugh when I'm changing poopie diapers. Especially the runny ones. Those aren't funny.

My oldest uses your pull-ups. He was most pleased when you made the switch from Buzz to Cars. But a change there would be most delightful as well, as he has had the runs, too.

I have been a faithful patron of yours for three and a half years. Right now, two of mine use your product. I admit, I tried Pampers, but was not impressed. Huggies rock. I'm just asking for some variety.

Sincerely,

A Mommy on the Edge

1 comment:

MaierHousehold said...

I am with you on changing up the designs on diapers!

The only reason you want Dory is because it's ELLEN! Just kidding, Dory is HILARIOUS!

About Huggies, I couldn't use them with the girls. Pampers worked best when they were in diapers. Now, A1 wears Huggies Pull-ups, and A2 wears Sam's diapers. I can get 100 diapers for right at $30 bucks.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...