*tapping foot*
Mr. UPS Man,
Where are you? Why is our street one of the last ones on your route? It's killing me knowing that my new toy is just riding around on your truck and not here charging.
See you sometime after 6:00.
B
*more tapping*
7 comments:
HMMMM....what'cha waiting on?
My Kindle. I finally talked Mr. B into buying me one. He loves me.
I'm excited for ya; wish it would come sooner rather than later, boo!
I'm gonna have to google that and see what it is. Never heard of it.
Oh man, our UPS/Fedex packages ALWAYS come late, ALWAYS. Why can't I be one of the lucky ones who gets their new stuff bright and early in the morning? Instead, I have to wait until 6pm :( ALWAYS!
Have fun with your new toy ... you know, if it EVER shows up ;)
Anytime after 4:30. RARELY that early. Usually around 6:00. Around the holidays, as late as 8:30.
Kim - - it's an e-reader.
Post a Comment