Thursday, July 8

The Fruits of my Labor

Here are before and after pics of my scrap space re-organization.


Yeah.  Messy, right?  It was insane.  Here's what it looks like after:


Much better.  Here is what my shelves looked like before:


Notice the row below the printer.  That is a stack of patterned paper and stuff that never got filed.  It also had a few completed pages in it.  It was a nightmare to go through.  Here are the shelves after I went through all of that stuff:


That was a monstrous task.  Believe it or not, it consumed most of my time.  Here is another view of my table, pre-clean-up:


For those that know me - - this stresses me out.  I like to scrap in a clean, organized space.  I'm often made fun of on retreats because I'm the neat scrapper.  I clean up my space after every page.  So you can imagine, I was about to lose my mind over this.  Here is what it looks like now:


Yes.  That is what makes me smile.  Now - - to keep it that way.

My headache is melting away.  Thank you for your prayers for me.  And if you don't mind, please keep up the good work.  I'm calming down and I hope that the cycle may have broken.  Calm = Happy (my good friend Yoda lives by this theory.)

Have a blessed day.

7 comments:

Shawna said...

Looks GREAT! I think I'll do the same thing tonight when I have no one at the casa but me!

~becky said...

Now, if I could just make myself work on something. I have a project I'd like to finish, but this headache thing has zapped all my energy.

On a good note, the headache is gone. I'm trying to stay "chill" so that it doesn't return.

amartin030 said...

I think it looks great. Great job! :)

Kristina said...

Way to go with the cleaning! Your area looks great! I need to do that with my scrap room. I've got projects laying all over the place.

Yoda said...

Calm = Happy. Strong with you, the force is.

Erin said...

Do you use the magic 8 ball often when you're scrapping? :)

ps - I majorly need to talk to you about your Eclipse opinions but you're not on my facebook so I can't.

~becky said...

Of course I use the Magic 8. I take it with me on scrapbook retreats, too. My kids love the 8. But they aren't allowed to play with it. My toy.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...