Monday, July 12

B's Movie Review


Loved it.  Absolutely loved it. 

B's movie rating:  A+

3 comments:

amartin030 said...

I can't wait to see it! Maybe this week some time! :) Did the boys enjoy it, or just you? LOL

~becky said...

They giggled a lot. Poor Cam is so tiny, he looks like a "V" when he sits in the theater seat. He refuses to use a booster seat.

amartin030 said...

Do they have booster seats at the movies for kids to use? I hated paying for Liam, he's way too small for the seats. We tried getting him to sit there, but he fell right thru the chairs... then he screamed and wouldn't sit down at all. ;)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...