Thursday, July 8

Noooooooooooooooooo!

Last week, I had to see the doc in a box for a migraine.  Ugh.

Yesterday - - another headache started.  I NEVER get them this close together.  The other one never really went all the way away.  Just dulled significantly.

It hurt all afternoon yesterday, all night last night and is pounding this morning.  Please pray that this will go away soon.  It makes me crazy.  I don't want to go get another shot.  I don't like me on those shots.  I'm going to drink a cup of coffee and grab an ice pack.

Bring on the rain.  It makes the house dark and that helps a lot.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Bless your heart!

I'm sorry! Hope you feel better soon!

Shawna said...

Praying for you =)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...