Friday, July 2

Migraines Suck

Not just the pain.  That's bad enough.  It's the loss of time that gets me.  The loss of special events.  Thursday was Cameron's 5th birthday.  And I was barely able to mumble a "happy birthday" to him.  I hate that.   We are going to celebrate with a party later is the month.  It's so hard to celebrate and make sure kids are in town around the 1st.  That darn July 4th gets us every time.  Ugh.  Hopefully, later in the month will work out.

Okay - - meds still working and I'm out of it.  Back to sleep.  Thanks for your prayers and support today.  They were felt.

*smooches*

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Hope you feel better today! Have a happy holiday weekend!

amartin030 said...

I hope today is much better for you.

~becky said...

I am pissy today. I usually am the day after a pain shot. I'm so sleepy. It makes my fuse this >*< short.

My head doesn't hurt anymore. Thank God. Thanks for checking.

Traci B said...

Poor thing - migraines suck! Glad you're feeling better now...

Kristina said...

Well, the timing of that migraine sucked! I'm sure your son understood and know how much his mom loves him.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...