Wednesday, July 21

Feeling the Gain love. Big time.


A couple of days ago, I got a coupon in the mail.  It said, "Coming in August."  Liquid dish soap made by Gain.  Hog diggity dog.

And then today I read that Febreze is going to have an air freshener spray, a fabric refresher spray, a candle and a plug in.  Could my world be getting any more perfect?

How cool is this?  Seriously, HOW COOL IS THIS?

*giddy*

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

You must be in HEAVEN right now!

*Remember your "surprise" birthday when I did that basket for you?

~becky said...

Of course I remember! That was completely unexpected and fabulous. I love that my friends get me. And love me. <3

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...