I have some housework that really needs my attention today. So - - I am going to get on it like a spider monkey hopped up on Mountain Dew. I figure about two hours of hard work and I'll be satisfied enough to reward myself the rest of the day.
How am I going to reward myself? I'm gonna get my scrap on. That's right, fans. I'm going to be crafty and stuff. I have a project I really need to finish. And then after that - - I might just CREATE. I've been blog hopping this morning and I've spent the past two days watching youtube tutorials about how to do stuff. So - - I'm gonna do it. My space is all nice and clean. Now if I can just get the rest of his house in shape, I'll be good to go.
Woot!!!!
3 comments:
Awesome~~~wish I could do stuff like that today; but I've been told to lay down and hopefully get my issue resolved this Tuesday!!! YAY!
Good for you! I got 5 pages done last night at the crop at CKC. Hoping to get a few more done, plus finish the class projects I have.
House is fairly clean. But now all I want to do is curl up in my bed with Lonesome Dove. Perhaps I can be crafty tomorrow instead.
Post a Comment